A LEADER IN CNC MACHINED COMPONENTS AND ASSEMBLIES
Gemsons Precision Engineering Private Limited (GPEPL), Established in 1982 as a manufacturing and job-shop for subcontract machining, is now transformed into a modern machine shop certified for ISO 9001 and AS 9100 Quality management systems. Having more than 38 years of CNC Machining experience, we are the epitome of precision and quality in the CNC manufacturing space. Our parent company was established as a tool room in 1964 by Mr. Thomas Pereira, placing the company as a family managed business with over 55 years of Engineering Business excellence.
Our world-class CNC machining services have become the popular choice for industry leaders like General Electric, Siemens, Emerson, Johnson Controls, Tata Consultancy Services, Danaher Corporation and many other global engineering companies. We have established our reputation through offering unparalleled quality in critical components and as a testament to our success, we have received the “Best supplier” award by our clients which include Fortive, Rosemount and Tata Consultancy Services.
Our products have achieved a high level of precision, and quality control at competitive costing. This high product quality coupled with excellent service levels has made us a supplier of choice globally. The company has been on a high growth wave for the last few years. In 2017, we expanded our footprint four-fold, making us ready to expand our services and product line.
To be an organization which is the first choice both for our customers and employees in the global manufacturing arena.
- To provide high quality products with competitive costing and short lead times, so as to establish a successful relationship with our customers and business partners
- To establish strategic business solutions for win – win partnership
- To be a top quality supplier and solution provider for our customer working at international standards.
Gemsons is a pioneer manufacturer of precision machined components & assemblies. We at Gemsons are committed to continual growth with a prime focus on customer satisfaction. We strive to produce quality products and still be competitive & efficient.
We shall achieve this through :-
- Ensuring defect free products.
- Delivering on time, every time.
- Optimum resource utilization.
- Training, motivation& involvement of all the employees.
- Complying to all legal & applicable requirement related to the products.
- Continual Improvement in all QMS Processes.
- Defining & planning to achieve the quality objectives.
- Understanding & fulfilling the requirements of all interested parties.